L.G.B.T.Q.+ Segment – December 2, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – L.G.B.T.Q.+ Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LIVING OUT w/ Loren Ostrow re: Pres. and CEO. 1122 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way. Palm Springs, CA. 92262. (@ Hermosa and Tahquitz Cyn.)
– DISCUSSION of mission statement: Created for active LGBTQIA 55+ adults and their allies. Community designed to provide a beautiful, welcoming, safe & inclusive living experience that celebrates the vibrancy of living authentically as an LGBTQ person.
– REPORT on the history of how this facility came about. i.e. Senior LGBTQ folks.
– REPORT on his visibility on various national and local LGBTQ organizations.
– DISCUSSION of the different levels of this senior housing; Active Adults; Assisted Living; Long Term/Memory Care. “Living Out” addresses ONLY Active Adults.
– REPORT that Eisenhower Health will have an office on the site to handle regular services.
– REPORT that there are 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
– DISCUSSION of the “extras” @ the facility; putting green, pool, spa, event lawn, concert venue, lecture venue, restaurant, pet park and 5,000 sq. foot retail space, theater, salon, concierge, etc.,
– REPORT that over 50% is already booked. Will open officially in April, 2023.
– (contact info: www.livingout.com w/ Anne or (626) 356-1188).