Entertainment Segment – December 9, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – Entertainment Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
THE PIED PIPER: “A TWISTED HOLIDAY TALE” w/ Darcy Carozza
– DISCUSSION of the plot of the program. All new retelling of the Pied Piper. Original score, live music, contemporary dance. Two aspects; 1. Performance and 2. Education and Community.
– REPORT that this is a combined effort of the CV Philharmonic, Youth Training Orchestras of America, The P.S. Cultural Center and the P.S. Dance Project. (w/ InMovement Dance Company). Features Daniel Bateman as “the storyteller”.
– HOLD THE DATE: Sat., Dec., 17; 5:30 PM @ the P.S. Cultural Center.
Tickets $25./adults; $15./children.
– HOLD THE DATE: Dec.,12th & 19th for “Trains” @ the P.S. Cultural Center.
– REPORT that this program is to help support MORE programs for the community.
-REPORT that they are working on programs for the future.
– PLEA to please consider donating to the Palm Springs Dance Project to help continue these lovely programs for the community.
– (contact info: www.palmspringsdance.org and (760) 831-8364.)