Charity Segment – December 9, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Charity Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
The Mama’s House w/ Jan Lupia re: Founder and Executive Director. The Mama’s House has a secure, secret location in the Coachella Valley.
– REPORT on their mission statement: to provide a safe and nurturing environment for women in crisis pregnancies or those w/ young children.
– DISCUSSION that the size of their facility is being quadrupled. They now serve 10 women @ a time, but soon will be able to serve more.
– REPORT that residents are asked to stay one year. They do a minimum of 250 hours of therapy, curriculum, high school certificate, etc.
– DISCUSSION of how they get their “leads”/residents/clients.
– SAVE THE DATE: Sat., Feb., 11; 10th Annual Mama’s House “Heartbeat of Love Luncheon” w/ Dr. Ben Carson @ the Renaissance Indian Wells. The night before is a VIP reception @ the Toscana Country Club. Also available is a post event reception.
– SAVE THE DATE: Fri., Mar., 24; 2nd Annual Mama’s House Charity Golf Classic and Dinner Show @ the Indian Wells Country Club. Musical tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
– (contact info: www.themamashouse.org.)