“Box Office” Theater Segment – December 7, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – “Box Office” Theater Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
“BOX OFFICE” w/ Tracey Essex and Robert Koenig, Artistic Director of PSIPC… presented thru the generosity of CVRep. A World Class Theater in an intimate setting. www.cvrep.org. 68510 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Cathedral City, CA. 92234
– REPORT that Robert Koenig, is the new Artistic Director of the P.S. International Piano Competition, formerly known as The Waring.
1. His background
2. Being the new AD
3. Nov., event
4. His plans for the future
– REPORT that the P.S.I.P.C. will kick off w/ “Keep the Music Playing – A tribute to American Composers” Nov., 15 @ the Annenberg. Toast of the Town reception after the concert. Tickets @ www.psipc.org.
– REPORT that CV Rep. will kick off its season next week w/ the multi-Tony Award Winning play, The Humans. Tues., thru Nov., 20th. www.cvrep.org.
– REPORT on Dezart Performs. Michael Shaw presents “Choir Boys” thru Nov., 6. Details of shows, subscriptions and performances @ www.dezartperforms.org.
– REPORT on Palm Canyon Theatre presentation of “Nunsensations!!” through Nov., 13. Tickets @ www.palmcanyontheatre.net.
– TRACEY’S FUN FASCINATING FACTS;
“Joey’s Show Jeopardy” questions for Robert.
How many keys on a piano?
How many parts does a piano have?
When was the piano invented?
Who invented it?
What’s the longest piano concert ever?
(contact info: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and (760) 861-1006).