“Senior Moment” Segment – December 14, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Allan H. Jensen re: Ex. Dir. and Program Director – 2800 E. Alejo Rd., Palm Springs.
– REPORT of their mission statement and that Neuro Vitality Center is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC 5 days a week.
– REPORT on the Community Based Adult Service Program. (CBAS)
1. If you are on Medical you can come to the NVC for FREE. Medical is for everybody. You can have Medical on top of Medicare and your secondary insurance.
2. Medical looks @ you assets and your property of $2000. Now one person as of July 1, you can have property limits of $130,000.
3. You can get on Medical as long as your property doesn’t exceed $130,000.
4. You can have retirement, 401K etc.,
5. People on Medical can come to the CBAS program @ NVC 5 days a week and GET ALL THE SERVICES FOR FREE. You get therapy AND 2 meals a day.
6. People don’t think they quality until they talk to Jesus.
– HOLD THE DATE; 12.21 – Christmas Party for clients and friends. Santa Claus will be there and all the clients are getting the gift THEY ASKED FOR.
– REPORT on their new Desert Memory Club (DMC CLUB) for folks w/ more advanced Dementia and Alzheimers. Discussion of how that is determined. Cost is $20/hour or $88/day 5 days a week.
– REPORT on the “Foundation Lounge”. A SAFE SPACE…..TONIGHT: w/ dinner and entertainment for the open mic w/ Joel Baker on the piano. Opens @ 6 PM. Can do stand-up comedy, singing, dancing etc., $10. for the meal. Donation jar for the bar. Desserts too.
– HOLD THE DATE: Sat., Dec., 17. Also at the “Foundation Lounge” for the Saturday Showcase Series. Live performers who do a one-hour show. Joel Baker and Allan and special guests will be doing a Christmas Show. $15.
– REPORT that starting on January 14 @ 3 PM, there will be a live one-person show EVERY SATURDAY thru May.
– (contact info; www.neurovitalitycenter.org and (760) 323-7676).