“Legal Eagle” Segment – November 16, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. Do homeless folks cross some legal/criminal/civil line re: loitering? (People have a constitutional right to come and go as they please. When drugs, alcohol, or PTSD comes into play there’s not much you can do until folks come to the realization that they need help AND the huge financial burden to help. If a homeless camp is on private property, the situation is a bit different).
2. Comment on the Crumbly case in Michigan where the 16 year-old-boy went to school w/ a gun his parents got him and killed folks. Then he pleaded guilty. He was tried as an adult? (The death penalty did not apply. The parents are also being prosecuted. Supreme Court of Michigan is looking into this case).
3. What happens if you mail a Certified Check via “snail mail” and it never get delivered? (There is NOTHING you can do, DON’T MAIL IT THRU REGULAR MAIL.)
– REPORT that his expertise is in Estate Planning, Probate and Bankruptcy.
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).