Del Shores Foundation Segment – November 1, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Del Shores Foundation Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
”DEL SHORES FOUNDATION” w/ Del Shores. re:
– TRIBUTE to Leslie Jordan 4.29.33 – 10.24.22. Leslie was closer than a brother to Del. Godfather to Del’s daughter Rebecca. Horribly sad. Everyone “felt” they knew him.
– REPORT on the Anniversary of “Sordid Lives”. The events for the Foundation.
– REPORT on the mission statement for the Foundation: a mentoring program for L.G.B.T.Q.+ Southern Story Tellers.
– Honoring Leslie, who was a master story-teller.
– REPORT on all the activities Leslie had in Palm Springs.
– DISCUSSION of the Del Shores Foundation. The recent yearly competition in screenplay, playwriting and short film. The 3 winners and several finalist are in attendance. Their efforts are being promoted and produced. Foundation wants to get the stories PAST the script.
– DISCUSSION of the losses from the cast of “Sordid Lives”.
– REPORT on how to donate to the Foundation on his website please and thank you.
– HOPE that Leslie Jordan might have a Star on the P.S. Walk of Stars.
– (contact info: www.delshoresfoundation.org.)