cont. P.S. Chamber of Commerce Segment – November 23, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. P.S. Chamber of Commerce Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Nona Watson, Chamber CEO re: 190 W. Amado Rd., P. S. and re: Evan Gray; He handles both the “Walk of the Stars”, Leadership Program and Ambassador Program.
– DISCUSSION of the Leadership Coachella Valley Program. Runs Sept., thru May across the entire valley. Meet the 3rd Friday of each month. Involves all entities in the CV; i.e. deals w/ Golden Voice, Coachella, the Arena, etc.
– DISCUSSION of the Ambassador Program. Business leaders and owners connect w/ the Chamber to help w/ every program and event the Chamber puts on. Hang out w/ Evan more. Easiest to call the Chamber and ask for Evan. Or email him; email@example.com.
– REPORT on FREE Walk of Stars dedications.
1. DEC., 12 – 2 PM Jose Sarria.
2. JAN., 5 – 2 PM Craig Prater @ P.S. Downtown Park.
3. FEB., 6 – Hal Blaine next to Library.
– (contact info: www.pschamber.org and (760) 325-1577).