cont. Animal Segment – November 11, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Animal Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
Cont. ANIMAL SAMARITANS w/ Jarred Ellis, Director of Philanthropy and Development and Valerie Kattz, Development Specialist and Public Relations re: Presented thru the generosity of Lindi Biggi and the SHADOW MT. GOLF RESORT. 73800 Ironwood St. Palm Desert. www.golfshadowmountain.com.
– REPORT on Lindi Biggi and her support of all things “animal” thru the Shadow Mountain Golf Resort.
– HOLD THE DATE; Sun., Dec., 4 “Men of the Desert Show”. Dog, fashion, (from Saks) food. At the Palm Springs Air Museum. 11 AM – 2 PM. Sponsorship opportunities call Jarod @ (760) 797-7439. VIP tickets may be gone already. “Dudes, Dogs and Duds”.
– REPORT that “Yappy Hour” is back the 2nd Thurs., of every month from 4 to 6 PM @ Margaritaville. Bring your dogs. Now until April.
– KUDOS on Kikki and her husband who started and hosts the “Yappy Hour”.
– DISCUSSION of pet safety tips as we go into the Holidays.
1. Watch for pets to “escape” when folks are coming and going.
2. Tell your guests NOT to feed your pets.
3. Difference that our food is cooked AND the turkey bones are different after cooking.
4. Watch for lighted candles NOT where pets can get to them.
5. Make certain your info for your micro-chip and ID collar is updated.
– THREE LOCATIONS, urgent care in Indio and Thousand Palms are now open on the weekends, hours for adoption etc. listed on the website.
– (contact info: www.animalsamaritans.org (760) 343-3477).