Children/Charity Segment – November 29, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Children/Charity Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF CATHEDRAL CITY w/ Terry Nelson. re: 32141 Whispering Palms Trail, Cathedral City, 92234.
– REPORT on the mission statement of the Boys and Girls Club of Cathedral City. There are 3 independent clubs; Palm Springs, Cathedral City and Rancho Mirage. All three raise their own funds.
– SAVE THE DATE; Monday 12.5.22 “Denim and Diamonds” Extravaganza. You can wear anything from cowboy boots to tiaras. Casual, but elegant. At the Palm Springs Air Museum for $150.
– REPORT on where the money goes. The young adults from 6 to 18 and their programs. i.e. street hockey, basketball, etc.
– REPORT on some alumni that have grown up successfully due to the Club and it’s programs.
– (contact info: www.bgcccity.org and (760) 770-4965.)