Ascend Insurance Segment – September 23, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 1 – Ascend Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village.
– REPORT on when to “review” all your insurance policies. DO THIS A MONTH or TWO before the renewal date.
– DISCUSSION of how to pay your insurance bills….on-line, bill pay vs. credit card, etc.
– REPORT on questions from “Joey Pals”
1. What kind of insurance should you get on a rental car? (As long as your OWN insurance will cover your rental car. Possibly NOT overseas.)
– DISCUSSION of car insurance implications when there is a death inside a car? (Negligence, probably not).
2. Are insurance details going to change for electric cars? (In CA. will require all new cars be electric. Don’t have to get rid of a “gas” vehicle. Insurance will be a little more expensive.)
– REPORT on the 30 different companies he works with. NO BROKERAGE FEES.
– REPORT that the whole office is bi-lingual.
– REPORT that the office does the paperwork…a lot of it on-line and over the phone.
– REPORT that he also writes commercial policies.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477.)