Mediation Segment – September 23, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – Mediation Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
A FAIR WAY MEDIATION CENTER w/ Rich Gordon. 121 Lake Shore Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DISCUSSION of the definition/meaning of Mediation. Needs to deal w/ both parties in a dispute. Better for all involved, AND their pocketbook.
– REPORT that mediation is becoming more popular due to costs, time constraints, courts backed up, etc. Fees for Rich are SPLIT between parties.
– HIS SUBJECT FOR TODAY; CHILD SUPPORT.
– REPORT on how child support works; i.e. custody, income of each. There is a formula. Support lasts until the child turns 18 or graduates High School and is NOT a special needs child.
– REPORT on Special Needs Children.
– REPORT on child support and i.e. private schools, extracurricular activities, etc.
– DISCUSSION of DO YOU REALLY WANT A DIVORCE. Many times he’s had folks reconcile.
– DISCUSSION of all the “hats” he wears.
– DISCUSSION that your retainer buys you 10 hours of mediation.
– DISCUSSION that monthly Rich will discuss a different aspect of mediation.
– (contact info: www.afairway.com and (760) 227-5090).