“Legal Eagle” Segment – July 20, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Seg 2 – “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. What’s the latest in gun legislation? (State of CA. getting ready to pass a statue that will make gun manufacturers responsible for the sale of excessive force weapons. Re: 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Refers to a well-regulated militia.)
2. What’s the latest on the abortion issues? (Abortions are still legal in CA. Every state makes their own abortion law. Again, debate on the “point of conception”.)
3. What’s California’s position on the “right to the end of life?” (CA. passed an “end of life” statute in 2016. Amendments and changes have ensued. Had to: 1. Be in terminal condition. 2. Have a doctor’s permission. 3. Make one request and then wait 48 hours and then apply again.)
– REPORT that his practice/expertise is in Estate Planning, Probate and Bankruptcy.
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).