cont. Children/Charity Segment – April 8, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 2 – cont. Children/Charity Segment
NEURO VITALITY FOUNDATION w/ Sarah Sutton re: Manager of the NV Foundation 2800 E. Alejo Road, Palm Springs.
– REPORT on mission statement. She’s been w/ the Center since 2013.
– DISCUSSION of how she helps the clients get the financial support they need when they can’t get insurance company funds.
– REPORT that they can then go to the NVC @ least 2 days a week. Cost is about $85./day funded thru Medicare most of the time.
– REPORT that Sarah helps match that amount for each day when it is not covered by insurances.
– DISCUSSION of the joy of working there and helping these folks.
– HOLD THE DATE; “Open Mic” w/ Joel Baker on piano @ the Neuro Vitality Center. Bring sheet music. EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT. Starts @ 6 w/ sign up and goes until 9. $10. Cover charge and there’s food available.
– HOLD THE DATE: May 6 @ 5:00 PM. “A Garden Party” w/ Yve Evans. Dinner w/ wine & song.
– (contact info; www.neurovitalityfoundation.org and (760) 323-7676).