Children/Charity Segment – April 8, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 1 – Children/Charity Segment
SILVER MOON GRAPHICS w/ Richard de Santis re: His history of producing over 350 events in the Valley for Charities.
– REPORT on his new venture for all charities about “printed wearables”. Clothing items are made out of bio-degradable material.
– DISCUSSION of how this will help ALL charities to raise funds, often the hardest thing to do in charitable work.
– REPORT that there will be a website and an on-site store. You won’t have to GO to an event.
– DISCUSSION that a person will go to the website, click on the charity they want to support, buy something, Silver Moon will produce the item, ship it, can design it, etc. and the charity gets money!!!
– REPORT that eventually there will be LOTS of other products.
– DISCUSSION of the price point on all of this. NO CHILD LABOR, NO ANIMAL TESTING.
– (contact info; www.silvermoongraphics.com).