cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – March 14, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 3 – cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration and Dr. Jason Cao; specializing in migraine therapies for D.O.H.C.
– REPORT on how to identify the migraine “trigger”.
– REPORT that stress and anxiety are the most common “triggers” for migraines.
– DISCUSSION of trying to avoid the “triggers”. Even foods, allergies, extreme cold etc.
– DISCUSSION of the different treatment protocols. Some are immediate and some are preventative.
– DISCUSSION that this condition “stays” w/ you and you must manage it long term.
– DISCUSSION of where a migraine occurs in your brain.
– REPORT on Lindsey’s symptoms of her migraine.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is still vaccinating folks, especially those w/ immune compromises.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).