Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – March 14, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration and Dr. Jason Cao; specializing in migraine therapies for D.O.H.C.
– DISCUSSION that the COVID report is looking pretty good.
– DISCUSSION that if you feel sick, stay home and wear a mask.
– DISCUSSION that it’s hard to tell the difference between Omicron, the flu, a cold, etc.
– REPORT on the home tests you should have.
– REPORT on Dr. Cao and his work w/ migraine therapies.
– REPORT on Dr. Cao’s medical background.
– REPORT on the definitions of headache (the umbrella) and migraine is ONE of several different types of headaches…i.e. tension and cluster.
– REPORT that migraines symptoms are: throbbing pain, pulsing pain. Aura is spots or flickers. Loss of speech, balance, hearing.
– REPORT on how this condition is diagnosed. No specific test, defined by “how you present”
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).