cont. Business/Finance Segment – January 28, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 5 Seg 2 – cont. Business/Finance Segment
CANNABIS CORNER w/ Nancy McDonald. Location TBA.
– REPORT on the help her husband Shawn got from after a painful shoulder surgery. He’s been taking CBD is the non-psychoactive part of Cannabis. No side effects as w/ traditional drugs. Swelling has gone down, pain subsided, etc.
– REPORT that CBD is taken orally.
– DISCUSSION that Cannabis is legal in CA. More than .3% of THC in cannabis is illegal.
– REPORT that 2500 N. Palm Cyn., will be the new Cannabis Lounge and Consumption Lounge location. Hope to have it open in January. There will be FREE consultations too. Will be named “The Row”.
– REPORT that you can take Cannabis for as long as you need.
– REPORT that the non-psychoactive CBD is used for many things. You can drive while taking it. Mood uplifter, helps avert anxiety attacks, helps w/ sleep.
– REPORT that the THCV part of the plant will really help w/ appetite suppression. Doesn’t required a prescription, but you must be 21.
– (contact info; TBA)