Business/Finance Segment – January 28, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 5 Seg 1 – Business/Finance Segment
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village, right off the I10.
– REPORT on his family and THE FIRST GIRL coming into the family in a long time as a granddaughter!!!
– JOEY REPORT on Dennis’s abilities.
– REPORT that Medicare enrollment is NOT closing, but will be open until ALL YEAR if you want to change your plan or apply for a new plan. Ask Dennis for advice. If you don’t want Covered California, you can get another plan. How it works w/ Cobra.
– REPORT that homeowner’s rates have been increasing this past year. Due to all the losses Insurance Companies have had. So you’ll see an increase in your mortgage payment IF it includes your homeowner’s coverage.
– REPORT that altering your homeowner’s coverage WILL NOT affect your mortgage rate.
– REPORT that it is best to discuss w/ Dennis and he can check/compare things in 5 minutes.
– REPORT that Ascend Insurance sends out reminders for your insurance important dates.
– REPORT on the deductibles $2500. Will show the biggest savings.
– REPORT that you get additional reductions if you bundle your auto insurance.
– REPORT that there is a new company for Auto Insurance that will give you an additional 8% reduction on your auto insurance policy if you are a Costco, Sam’s Club, or AAA member.
– REPORT that if you want to FILE A CLAIM, call your agent first otherwise you won’t get the “claim free” rates AND because it will follow you for 3 to 5 years.
– REPORT that he’ll do the comparison shopping FOR YOU w/ NO BROKERAGE FEES. He will do all the paperwork that can even be electronically signed!!!!
– REPORT to call Dennis and let him SHOP it for you. He has 30 different carriers to shop for ALL TYPES OF INSURANCE needs. 90% of the time he can get you more coverage for the same amt. of $ OR same coverage for less $, etc. NO BROKERAGE FEES. Insurance for businesses too. He’ll talk you thru cancelling your old policy.
– REPORT that his office SPEAKS SPANISH.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477).