“Go Green” Segment- December 4, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – “Go Green” Segment
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Ashley Metzger re: 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on her “felt” tree for her little boys.
– REPORT that today is World Water Loss Day. Means the water that comes out of your home that is not put to its intended use.
– REPORT that today is dedicated to providing efficient of our water TO US.
– DISCUSSION of helping homeowners w/ a “fix it ticket”.
– DISCUSSION of how to best repair a water leak.
– REPORT on incentives for purchases of clothes washers @ www.dwa.org/incentives.
– REPORT that water rates are going up.
– REPORT on next week’s Adoption Hearing for Sustainable Ground Water Management Plan. Planning ahead.
– (contact info; www.dwa.org and (760) 323-4971).
- Trees freshly cut, not stored for months.
- Fresh from Montana and Idaho.
- Will deliver.
- Tree stands available, that don’t EVER leak and are already attached and level.
- Wreaths, garlands, etc.,
- Will flock any color.
- Open 9 AM to 9 PM up to and thru Christmas Day.
- Their lot: 73-796 San Luis Rey, Palm Desert
- Call Sequoia @ (406) 531-8018.