DAPHealth/Revivals Segment – December 4, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – DAPHealth/Revivals Segment
MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke re: Director of Brand Marketing @ 1695 N. Sunrise Way, P.S. 92262.
– REPORT on World Aids Day. Time to remember those who were lost and a time to recommit to “access to care” @ DAPHealth and all the services available to folks now.
– REMEMBERING Ryan White who tested positive in 1984 and died in 1990. Monday Dec., 6 would have been his 50th birthday. The Ryan White Care Act that his mother
helped pass. Pays for care for folks who can’t afford it.
– REPORT on DAP Health’s Sexual Wellness Clinic that will be opening in Indio in July.
– REPORT that DAP Health is judgement free.
– REPORT that Mr. Community will be judging the “Festival of Lights” Parade today from the Hyatt. Joey will be commentating from “Crazy Mels”.
– REPORT on the new restaurant “Salt Flats” in Cathedral City.
– REPORT on Revivals “Pop Up” event on-line with 9 artists.
– REPORT on 1ST Thurs., and Fri. @ Revivals for re-sale apparel. And Sat., is 30 % off all re-sale homegoods @ all 4 stores.
– REPORT that lots is IN STOCK @ Revivals. Shop there for the Holidays.
– (contact info: www.daphealth.org and www.revivalsstores.com).