“Box Office” Segment – December 4, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – “Box Office” Segment
THEATER “BOX OFFICE” SEGMENT w/ Tracey Ellis re: CVRep Executive Director. 68510 E. Palm Cyn,. Dr, Cathedral City.
– REPORT that most of the Coachella Valley theaters will require proof of vaccination and a photo ID. Check w/ each individual theater before you go to a show.
– REPORT ON CVREP – “Bakersfield Mist” @ CVRep. Returning through Dec., 12. www.cvrep.org.
– REPORT ON DEZART PERFORMS w/ Michael Shaw will present “The Mountaintop”. Depiction of Martin Luther King Jr’s last night on earth. www.dezartperforms.com.
– REPORT ON DESERT ROSE PLAYHOUSE – “Christmas w/ the Crawfords”. Through Dec., 26th.
– REPORT ON THE GREEN ROOM THEATRE COMPANY The regular season opens in Feb., 2022., w/ w/ classes to start in January. www.greenroomtheatrecompany.org.
– REPORT ON THE MCCALLUM THEATRE
Tickets on sale for 2021-2022 Grand Reopening Season of “Hairspray”. Runs thru Dec., 12. Coming soon; Barry Manilow “Gift of Love” concerts to benefit local charities. www.mccallumtheatre.com.
-REPORT ON THE PALM CANYON THEATRE
“The Sound of Music” runs thru Dec., 19th. On Dec., 15, a “Holiday Sparkle” concert.
-REPORT ON THEATRE 29
Presents “A Christmas Carol”. Coming soon “Murder on the Orient Express” and “Rapunzel” in Jan., 2022
-REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS OPERA GUILD
Will host the winners competition on the CVRep stage.
Phone: (760) 325-6107.
-REPORT ON THE PALM SPRINGS GAY MEN’S CHORUS
Will perform “Sparkle, Twinkle, Jingle” @ the Annenberg Dec., 10 – 12. www.psgmc.com.
REPORT ON THEATRES NATIONWIDE;
– REPORT that Broadway tickets are again a hot commodity. (check out www.act-tours.com) Theatres have announced exciting new shows. If NYC is too far, then catch many great shows in San Francisco @ the Curran on Geary St.,
– (contact info: email: firstname.lastname@example.org and (760) 861-1006).