Ascend Insurance Segment – September 25, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 -Ascend Insurance Segment
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village, right off the I10.
– DISCUSSION that Medicare enrollment is NOT closing, but will be open until ALL YEAR if you want to change your plan or apply for a new plan. Ask Dennis for advice.
– JOEY PAL’S Questions;
1. Are all the TV commercials that promote term life insurance credible? (Not necessarily. The commercial leaves out a lot of variables that you probably won’t quality for. He specializes in term life. The longer the term the more expensive it is. Least expensive way to go.)
– REPORT on mortgage insurance. Is outside of the loan of your house. Best to discuss w/ Dennis. Usually need 5 to 10% of your annual income for your death benefit. Best to get a 30-year term. Over 65 should get a 10 to 15-year term.
– REPORT that only 2% of all policies are paid out. Buy term and invest the rest.
– REPORT that Ascend Insurance sends out reminders for your insurance important dates.
– REPORT that homeowners insurance rates are going up and folks are shopping their policy and its rate w/ Dennis. Most new clients are making the deductibles $2500.
– REPORT that he’ll do the comparison shopping FOR YOU w/ NO BROKERAGE FEES. He will do all the paperwork that can even be electronically signed!!!!
– REPORT to call Dennis and let him SHOP it for you. He has 30 different carriers to shop for ALL TYPES OF INSURANCE needs. 90% of the time he can get you more coverage for the same amt. of $ OR same coverage for less $, etc. NO BROKERAGE FEES. Insurance for businesses too. He’ll talk you thru cancelling your old policy.
– REPORT that his office SPEAKS SPANISH.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477).