Desert Health News Segment – July 31, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Desert Health News Segment
DESERT HEALTH NEWS w/ Lauren Del Sarto Founder and Publisher.
– REPORT on the survival of the publication during the Pandemic. She’s grateful for her supporters.
– REPORT on the mission statement: The Valley’s leading resource for health and wellness. Works w/ natural and traditional medicine/practitioners and hospitals.
– DISCUSSION of her attempt to be basically positive in her articles:
1. Anything is Possible. 2. Never Give Up.
– DISCUSSION of the research done by Microsoft on people coming out of the Pandemic. Folks don’t want to “settle”. Ready to do/try new things.
– DISCUSSION of the contents; medical, fitness, $2500. in coupons for readers, financial help, recipes, the farewell letter and recipes from Janet Zapala.
– REPORT on the Desert Events Section w/ the RETURN of many big events this fall season.
– REPORT on the 350 locations where you can get a copy. Printing 15,000 to 20,000 copies every two months.