cont. 5th Sat., Wheel Segment – May 29, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – cont. 5th Sat., Wheel Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
REVIVALS/DAPHealth w/ Steven Henke re:
– REPORT on 4 REVIVALS @ www.revivalsstores.com @ all three stores. Open 7 days a week. 10 to 6 PM. All precautions and protocols are in place.
– REPORT on the opening of Revivals Store #4 in Indio. Monroe and Hwy., 111. 18,000 square feet. Great Vietnamese restaurant next door. Great selection of previously owned wedding dresses @ this new store.
– REV Club (Revivals Extreme Values) email once a week w/ notice of a festival of savings in June, since the new store is in Indio, the CITY OF FESTIVALS. Sign up on the Revivals web site.
– REPORT on the VIP video tour of the new store in Indio guided by Steve.
– REPORT on “50 second finds” done by John. High/low feature PLUS the background. Then you just click to shop.
– REPORT that all 4 Revivals Stores (Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Palm Desert and Indio) are now open 10 AM to 5 PM, Mon. – Sat., and 10 AM to 4 PM, Sundays.
– REPORT that 75% of each store is resale. 25% is new merchandise. ALL proceeds benefit DAP Health.
– REPORT on how to donate; drop off @ any Revivals and get a tax deduction; go on website and fill out the form to schedule a FREE pickup; will load up a WHOLE HOUSE and donate EVERYTHING.
– REPORT on how to win a $1,000. shopping spree @ Revivals. Enter on the web site to win the end of June.