Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” Segment – May 29, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are entering our 64th week of the Pandemic.
– REPORT that 130 million Americans have had 2 shots; 165 million Americans have had 1 shot.
– REPORT that we still need a plan regarding masks, coming back to work, etc. A month of more information.
– “Questions from a “Joey Pal”.
1. Ahead of my time, should I get a 3rd dose of vaccine? (re: Booster. When do you get it and which one will you get. Date still being collected. Not to worry until after the 1st of the year. We will need one every year or every other year….get use to the booster).
– REPORT on folks who got first dose in another country and are coming here now. The booster will be a single dose of either Pfiser, Moderna and DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE SAME as your original vaccine.
– REPORT that in some instances they will “re-start your vaccination process”.
– DISCUSSION of how/where you will “show” your vaccination card. Get use to this idea.
2. Is there someone who legitimately SHOULD/COULD NOT get vaccinated? (We still have title 7 wavers, medical wavers, religious wavers. CDC recognized only TWO medical reasons; 1. You had a contraindicated reaction to your first shot. 2. You can prove you have an allergy to one of the components of the vaccine. Person will get a form to fill in.)
3. Is the Melbourne strain uncontrollable? (This variant is known to react to the vaccines.)
– REPORT the D.O.H.C. Mobile Unit is out and about giving FREE vaccines.