Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment – April 17, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, #219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT that ACT had their first Customized Tour in 1976.
– REPORT on the requirements of travel to Hawaii. COVID-19 requirements changing daily.
– REPORT on the 4.27 Carlsbad Motor Coach tour thru the flower fields. $99. Time for lunch. Near San Diego. Two departure spots in the CV. You’re gone from 9 AM to 5 PM.
– REPORT that today there is “High Desert Wonders” tour. Goes to Desert Christ Church Park, Pioneer Town, Pipes Canyon, Alpaca Farm, Champagne (or lemonade) lunch @ “Casa del Monte”. $99.
– REPORT that the Laguna “Pageant of the Masters” will re-open this summer. Date will be announced @ a latter time. $99.
– DISCUSSION of the May, 6 – 11, 2021 trip to Hawaii w/ Joey English, which is OPEN, for Mother’s Day. 5 – 6 days as the hotel on Waikiki Beach on Oahu, right on the beach. Cost, including air fare from Palm Springs is $1,295.
– DISCUSSION of June 6 – 10 trip to Puerto Vallarta. Great hotel, staff, covid-19 protocols. No tipping is required. Price includes transfers, air fare, all tips -ALL INCLUSIVE for $995.