“Mr. Community”/DAPHealth Segment – April 24, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – “Mr. Community”/DAPHealth Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke re: Representing DAPHealth, Revivals and all things Palm Springs.
– REPORT on a new restaurant “Bar Cecils” down by Lyons English Grill.
– REPORT on the 5/9 @ 5:30 PM STEVE CHASE HUMARITAN AWARDS broadcast on NBC. Emceed by Scott Nevins. Support by shopping @ Revivals, text a donation to the number on the tv screen, volunteer, etc.
– REPORT that testing and vaccinations for COVID-19 are still going on @ the DAPHealth campus.
– DAPHealth will be doubling its capacity.
– REPORT on the 5/12 partnership beginning w/ Sunnylands. A series that first will be dealing w/ “shame”. No charge.
– REPORT that The Sunnylands Gardens are always FREE but there will be special events that Steven will announce as we get closer.
– REPORT on the information for anyone in crisis featured on www.daphealth.com website.
– REPORT on new campaign for REVIVALS called “for the health of it”. Helps the 9700 clients. On 5/15 the new Indio store will open!!!!