DAP Health/Revivals Segment – April 3, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – DAP Health/Revivals Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“MR. COMMUNITY” w/ Steven W. Henke re: DAPHealth and Revivals Stores.
– REPORT on 3 REVIVALS @ www.revivalsstores.com @ all three stores. Open 7 days a week. All precautions and protocols are in place.
– REPORT that all 3 Revivals Stores (Palm Springs, Cathedral City and Palm Desert) are now open 10 AM to 5 PM, Mon. – Sat., and 10 AM to 4 PM, Sundays. Gives the volunteers a bit of time off.
– REPORT – There will soon be a 4th Revivals on Hwy., 111 opening in May in Indio. YAY!!! Trucks are picking up donations already in that area.
– SAVE THE DATE. 4/7 Job Faire for hiring @ the NEW INDIO store from 10 AM to 2 PM. Full time, part time and volunteers are needed.
– REPORT that for every 1 employee there are 3 volunteers.
– REPORT that Revivals will pick up your donations.
– DISCUSSION/REVIEW of Willie Rhine’s new restaurant “1501” on North Palm Canyon.