Restaurant of the Week Segment – February 27, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dan Gore re: “Oscar’s Café & Bar”, 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, Ste., #108, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that outdoor patio is open for food service.
– TOMORROW is the 3rd anniversary of the “Bitchiest Brunch”. Show will be on the 2nd floor balcony, 16 feet away from customers for social distancing. Both shows 12 PM and 2 PM are sold out. 12 performers will perform one at a time and don’t have to wear a mask that way. Many stars are coming back from out of town.
– REPORT that when outdoor dining resumed, SO DID OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT.
– MARCH 6 will start “Mimosa Men” in the middle of the day on the balcony. These are professional dancers/strippers. They will serve champagne (w/ masks) to the customers before they start the brunch show. ONLY @ OSCARS. Get tix @ www.oscarscabaret.com for tix.
– REPORT that the staff @ Oscar’s wears two masks.
– REPORT that Cal David is there every Thurs., and sells out. First appearance in a year.
– REPORT that there is lunch and dinner service during the week and breakfast, lunch and dinner on the weekends. Take out (w/ cocktails and wine delivery) as well on the website, www.oscarspalmsprings.com.
– MONDAY is the Latin Show 9 PM – Midnight w/ great Mexican food!!!! Reservations necessary.
– SURPRISES COMING!!!!