Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – February 27, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations ; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are starting our 51st week of the Pandemic.
– REPORT that San Bernadino and Riverside Counties have administered over 800,000 doses of vaccine. In the U.S. over 21 million persons have had both doses.
– REPORT that we are under 8% case load. Plateau of new cases.
– REPORT that Pfiser and Moderna have already developed a vaccine to attack the South African variant of the virus.
– REPORT that the “boosters” are being tested, i.e. against the California variant.
– D.O.H.C. has given 10,000 vaccines and is now calling everyone to get vaccinated and hope to get to the teachers next.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. Will we reach “herd immunity by April”? (No but possibly by end of July/August).
2. Mask or no masks after you have had both shots? (Not necessary in your own home if everyone has been vaccinated and if you around vaccinated folks, but still when you are out in public).
– REPORT that if you have been vaccinated and you are exposed to the Virus, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO QUARANTINE now.