Restaurant of the Week Segment – November 14, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Joe Enos re: Director of Publicity for “LuLu California Bistro”. 200 S. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on being back in the “purple tier” for restaurants. Just serving outdoors and w/ take out.
– REPORT on Lulu’s Patio and Bistro Garden outdoor dining. Can seat 80 folks outdoors w/ social distancing and protocols in place. Covered patio. Bistro Garden is fully shaded. New dining area on the cross street for LuLu’s outdoor dining.
Photo dining outside @ LuLu w/ Ruta Lee, Roni Miller and Margie Victor.
– REPORT that S. Palm Cyn., Dr. re-opened to traffic on Tuesday Oct., 27.
– REPORT on Thanksgiving @ LuLu. Seating will be limited. Make your reservations now. 4 courses for $49.99. Soup, Salad, choice of 10 entrees, desserts. FIRST TIME, turkey potpie. Children for $24.99.
– REPORT that today and tomorrow, brunch from 9 AM to 2 PM for $19.99.
– REPORT that now thru the end of the month, bottles of wine @ HALF PRICE.
– REPORT on basically the same LuLu menu, served all day.
– REPORT on the bar code menu is on the table and a disposable paper menu is also available.