Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – November 14, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Doctor of Pharmacy; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are starting the 35th week of COVID-19 “Sheltering in Place.
– SUREGE in Coachella Valley and Riverside Country. 14.5/100,000.
– REPORT that there is an increase of hospital ER cases of flu. GET YOUR FLU SHOT.
– DISCUSSION that flu symptoms show up more quickly than COVID-19. About 3 days after exposure.
– REPORT that you can contract COVID-19 by being too close to someone, without a mask, NOW it’s a cumulative 15 minutes.
– REPORT 50% of the nation is wearing masks.
– REPORT that over 40 states are having an increase in cases.
– REPORT that we are not near “herd immunity”. If you get to this level too quickly you overload the hospitals.
– REPORT that this pandemic is a Marathon, not a Sprint.
– REPORT that because this Pandemic has gone on so long, there is now a shortage of qualified staff.
– DISCUSSION that one should just assume everyone has COVID-19 and act accordingly.
– DISCUSSION of the fact we all seem to have “COVID-19” Fatigue. Suicide rates are up.