Restaurant of the Week Segment – October 3, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ John Fritch re: owner “Peaks”, @ the Top of the Tram. 1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, 92262.
– DISCUSSION of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico re: Steve Kanold, ACT Tours “All-inclusive trip staying @ the Riu Palace Pacifica Hotel. FUN!!!
– REPORT on the remodel of the kitchen, the new tables, the new bar, remodel of the cocktail lounge and look out lounge, etc. They’ve worked on this remodel when they shut down March 12th.
– REPORT on the new dioramas, the new lighting, the new paintings.
– REPORT that there is now all new electric, plumbing and air conditioning.
– DISCUSSION that the Tram has completed its annual maintenance shutdown.
– REPORT on the clear view, cooler temperature etc.,
– DISCUSSION that all the animals have “come out” because there are no humans around.
– DISCUSSION that Oct., 4 is “National Animal Day” and “National Taco Day”.
– REPORT that eventually the social distancing for the Tram Cars may be @ 10 persons a car. Hopefully to begin running again mid-October.
– REPORT that the P.S. Aerial Tram is the number 1 tourist attraction in the Coachella Valley.
– REPORT that John is the President of the P.S. Rotary Club.
– REPORT that the gift certificates we give away on the Joey English Show will NOT expire. John will honor them during this Pandemic.