Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – October 24, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Administrator over Population Health and Prescription Management. i.e. PHARX; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are beginning our 32nd week of “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT that we have 5 vaccines going into phase 3, but 2 have been halted due to side effect and why.
– COMMENT on the report that the next 6 to 12 weeks will be hard on us. Possibly due to the flu season. The Southern Hemisphere, in the opposite season is reporting lower flu numbers that we hope to mirror.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. has given flu vaccinations to over 10,000 folks. If you have COVID-19 symptoms you will be sent to another location and evaluated.
– DISCUSSION of a “Joey Pal” question….What is “viral load”? Df. how much if the minimum amount of virus in a person that causes them to be sick.
– REPORT that virus has been found on frozen food.
– REPORT that we are back in the Purple Tier. We have 13,494 positive cases, w/ 326 deaths.
– REPORT on the importance of testing!!!!
– REPORT on “pandemic fatigue”, getting harder and harder to stay home.
– DISCUSSION of a “Joey Pal” question….How often should you be tested if you are asymptomatic? It takes a certain amount of time to become infected after exposure (3 days to 14 days after). If you test during this time, you are likely to test falsely.