cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – October 24, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Administrator over Population Health and Prescription Management. i.e. PHARX; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– DISCUSSION of a “Joey Pal” question….on Inflammation of the blood vessels in some COVID-19 patients.
– DISCUSSION of a “Joey Pal” question…How to handle the coming holidays in view of COVID-19. Due as much as you can outdoors. Will the virus live on a candy wrapper?
– REPORT that surface contamination is a lot less dangerous than droplets.
– DISCUSSION of a “Joey Pal” question….how the UK is testing live virus on healthy human volunteers. i.e. “Human Challenge”.
– REPORT that these are all vaccines that we have never WORKED ON BEFORE. We are going @ warp speed in their development.
– GOOD NEWS that this flu season is likely to be lighter since many more folks are getting vaccinated.
– GOOD NEWS that as the weather gets better we can get outside more.
– GOOD NEWS that health care workers are doing more virtual visits.
– REPORT on testing; member of D.O.H.C. getting tested @ Palm Springs and Indio. Providers there will decide on which level of COVID-19 test you will be given.
– REPORT that the flu clinic drive-thru is on the same campus, but different location.
– GOODO NEWS of our tremendous capability to develop new technologies and ways of communicating @ this point in time.