Desert Dream Dentistry Segment – July 18, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Desert Dream Dentistry Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT DREAM DENTISTRY AND SPA w/ Dr. Kianor Shah re: 73151 El Paseo, Ste., C, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– DISCUSSION of the safety procedures that he has implemented in this office. DDD is an essential service.
– Neglecting emergency dental issues is landing folks in the hospital because they put off going to the dentist during the Pandemic. Infection in your mouth can cause horrible problems in your other organs via your blood stream, etc.
– REPORT on the social distancing protocols he and his staff are using in their office. NO COVID-19 issues in his office. Following “universal protocols”.
– DISCUSSION of his work w/ dental emergencies and the ability to stop pain.
– REPORT that dental hygienists are considered to be in the most danger on the front line of first responders.
– REPORT that he will see patients ON THE WEEKENDS.
– REPORT of his work launching the American Academy of Oral Surgery and Global Implantology Institute. He has connected all w/ a Webinar for Health Care Professionals. How the Pandemic is being handled all over the world.
– REPORT on some of his recent awards. “40 Under 40”, Palm Springs Life Award and Top Doctors.
– Office on El Paseo, without the El Paseo prices.