Museum Segment – June 6, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Museum Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that the Museum re-opened June 1.
– REPORT on all the safety protocols that are in place.
– REPORT that Children under 12 are FREE w/ a paying adult.
– REPORT that the Café is open. Hand sanitization stations everywhere.
– REPORT ON FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND. June 21 Fathers get in FREE w/ a paying child of any age. June 19 and 20 Family Nights; 6:30 PM, $5. Admission for everyone, w/ food trucks. Temperatures will be taken.
– REPORT that children 3 and under need not wear a mask.
– REPORT on separate entrance and exit.
– REPORT that Theaters, Library, Open Cockpits ARE NOT OPEN @ this point in time.
– REPORT that the Warbird Flights can still be booked on the website. Social distancing is workable for these.
– REPORT that w/ their agreement w/ www.smarteducation.us there will be Summer Camp!!!!
– Open 7 days a week, 10 AM to 5 PM.
– REPORT on the virtual Wednesday Warbird narrated by Fred Bell. Their Youtube channel has lots of Air Museum videos.