cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – June 13, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– REPORT on how Fathers and Father’s Day is remembered by people.
– DISCUSSION that both good and bad memories of a father can be turned into happy remembrances over time.
– REPORT that @ this point in time only 50 folks can be in the Chapel @ a time for a funeral service, MUST be family members and can’t gather outside. Names have to be provided to Forest Lawn by the family. Planning meetings for services are thru Skype and/or Zoom, etc. 25% of your building can be full.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn has NEVER been closed, is considered an essential business. Can have 100 people outside and 50 people inside, but socially distant. Forest Lawn will provide masks if needed to mourners.
– REPORT that folks may not GO INTO the cemetery for burial but Forest Lawn can stream/film the interment for the family.
– DISCUSSION of the changes in the emotions and anxiety for families who can’t grieve together now.
– REMINDER of the ever present need to plan your final services especially w/ all the new restrictions.
– MENTION that some times Mothers serve as the Father in the family.