Restaurant of the Week Segment – May 16, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dick Shalhoub re: “McDonald’s”.
– REPORT on the McDonald’s program of feeding First Responders and Essential Service folks for FREE.
– Kudos to Eisenhower Health’s staff.
– DISCUSSION of the newly remodeled restaurant in Redlands. Total of 32 restaurants that he owns.
– REPORT on the on-going changes in the restaurants.
– DISCUSSION of the “other side” of COVID-19 and the changes that will take place. i.e. no more self-service beverage bars. Priority is to keep everyone safe.
– REPORT on the reaction of McDonalds to the COVID-19. Sanitation procedures that are in place and are expected.
– DISCUSSION of the mental attitude of both his staff and customers.