Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment – May 23, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING NEWS….Yesterday, May 22, the Mayor of Palm Springs announced the re-opening of all restaurants and businesses in Palm Springs!!!
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Brady Sandahl re; 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– Take things “One Day @ A Time”. Going day by day.
– DISCUSSION of expanded Zoom technology and his FACEBOOK video live stream. Uses drones too.
– REPORT that since the “Shelter-In-Place” March 19th, order there have been 245 closings in Palm Springs and therefore real estate is not particularly feeling pain. Keller/Williams is the largest real estate sales force IN THE WORLD.
– REPORT this is not a real estate crisis, it is a health crisis.
#1 – DISCUSSION that buyers have LEARNED how to use their home differently for work, family etc., and may need a bigger or smaller home to serve their needs in this “new normal”.
#2 – REPORT that interest rates are low.
#3 – REPORT that folks now want to live in smaller communities, not big cities.
– REPORT that each real estate closing that happens employs 19 to 20 persons.
– REPORT that he wants to see folks go BACK TO WORK. Needs inventory.
– Palm Springs Life reported that the Brady Sandahl Real Estate Group is the #1 TEAM for 2019 in the Coachella Valley.
– REPORT on how he will list and/or market any new listings. Works fine. Real Estate is considered an essential business.