Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – May 30, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– Convalescent plasma is promising.
– REPORT on the testing regulations….both D.O.H.C. and the County. DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC. Call 24/7. 400 calls a day.
– REPORT that any time you get swabbed you will get 14 days required isolation. You will be contacted on a regular basis to monitor your status. Turnaround time is about 48 hours.
– REPORT on new symptoms…i.e. stomach, g.i. tract, etc.
– REPORT that we are learning things we thought were true that we now know are not accurate.
– REPORT that screening is different from testing. Any screening questions call Dr. Hodgkins @ (760) 969-6555.
– REPORT that 50% of the antibody test results are incorrect.
– If you get a call from the NHS you must immediately quarantine. “Test, trace and treat” folks are being trained by John Hopkins.
– City of Palm Springs website has the latest updates. www.palmspringsca.gov.
– DISCUSSION will sanitizer explode in your car. Lol.
– DISCUSSION of masks w/ exhalation valves. Lol.