Maximum Security Segment – May 30, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MAXIMUM SECURITY w/ Steve Kaufer re: 3700 E. Tachevah Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on a question from a “Joey Pal” about home invasion robberies during this Shelter in Place.
– REPORT that as unemployment increases, unfortunately, the crime rate for both homes and businesses will also increase.
– REPORT that existing clients want to enhance their systems. i.e. add cameras.
– REPORT on the advantages of cameras.
1. To protect their home.
2. They are only here part-time and they can monitor their home from another location.
3. Businesses get it for a deterrent and also to monitor their employees.
– REPORT on final testing of new camera system (thermal-imaging) to take the temperature of people AS THEY ENTER your establishment. 16 folks @ a time. Puts a green box of customers that are ok to enter and a red box around the frame of a customer that have an elevated temperature.