Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – May 30, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are now in our 11th week of “sheltering in place”.
– REPORT on the 100,000 deaths in 10 weeks.
– REPORT on questions from Joey Pals
1. Antibodies from alpacas, llamas etc. results from Sweden.
2. Dr. Fauci’s new vaccine.
3. Invernectin drug results.
4. Remdesivir report.
5. Are we above or below a 1 to 1 Ro transmission rate? All our new cases are coming from the East Valley now Ro value is greater than 1. In Palm Springs, it is lower than 1.
– DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC.
– REPORT that if you are within 6 feet of ANYONE, wear a mask. Risk of contracting the COVID-19 goes from 2% to 70% if you don’t have a mask on, even if you are asymptomatic. WASH YOUR HANDS.
– DISCUSSION of the partnership w/ EH, Desert Care Network, Desert AIDS Project and Desert Oasis Healthcare.