“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – April 24, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK” w/ John Fritch re: Owner of “Peaks Restaurant”. @ the Top of the Tram.
– REPORT that now the Tram is open again and Peaks is still closed.
– REPORT that the Tram is only taking limited number of folks on the Tram. Buy tickets in advance. PINES CAFÉ is open for “grab and go”.
– REPORT that Peaks has been closed for 10 months. Did lots of remodeling during this “down” time.
– DISCUSSION of how and when Peaks will be able to open perhaps in June.
– DISCUSSION of the response of clients coming up on the Tram w/ the protocols and precautions.
– REPORT on how the Pines Café does have indoor seating now, as well as outdoors.
– REPORT on the temperature at the Top of the Tram.
– DISCUSSION of the new menu items for summer @ Peaks.
– REPORT that the brand-new look for Peaks will have a brand new look for drinks and food as well since the Tram is the #1 tourist attraction in the Coachella Valley.
– REPORT that they might have a job fair soon.