Eisenhower Health Segment – April 24, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Lee Rice Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist and Scott Strech re; RN, BSN & MBA. Chief administrative officer of the Cardiovascular Business Services.
– EH has 4 areas of wellness excellence and Cardiology is one of these.
– DISCUSSION of his history in this field.
– DEFINITION that he “fixes broken hearts”. Have over 500 staff @ EH that are dedicated to cardiovascular disease. The #1 cause of deaths, both men and women, in the U.S.
– DEFINITION of different aspects whereby the team saw over 130,000 patients @ EH last year.
– DISCUSSION of their structural heart program @ EH and the new technology that only they employ.
– DISCUSSION of the “advanced heart failure” therapy that is coming to EH.
– REPORT that many articles and sources that are on the website. Eisenhower Desert Cardiology FB page….”all things heart”.
– DISCUSSION of the impact of COVID-19 on our hearts.
– REPORT that the Eisenhower Desert Orthopedic Center will open next week and thanks to the donors, many new services will be coming in the near future. i.e. nuclear cardiology center, etc.