Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – January 16, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are starting the 45th. week of COVID-19 “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. now HAS THE PFISER VACCINE. The gov’t was holding back vaccines for the second doses, and D.O.H.C. got 2,000 doses. They are vaccinating health care workers.
– REPORT that by next Fri. they will have vaccinated 2,000 health care workers and then go to the community.
– REPORT that Federal guidelines have changed to 65 plus for early tier vaccinations and then essential workers.
– REPORT that whether or not you are a D.O.H.C. client or not go to www.mydohc.com and sign up for an indoor vaccine in Palm Springs. Will open Indio location soon.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is working w/ high schools to set up vaccination stations in gyms, etc.
– REPORT that Johnson and Johnson Vaccine, requiring just one shot, will be hopefully distributed by March.
– DISCUSSION of Brian’s experience w/ his first shot and NO ISSUES.
– REPORT on how your appointment w/ D.O.H.C. will handle your vaccination. Different pods, questions to be certain you are eligible for the vaccine, (asked twice), you will be observed for @ least 15 minutes AFTER your vaccine to watch for side-effects.