Talk of Stars Segment – December 5, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Talk of Stars Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
TALK OF STARS w/ Tom Dreesen re; Act for MS, Sat., Dec., 12, 7 to 8 PM. CBS Channel 2.
– REPORT that his sister Darlene has MS and that’s why he donates his time and talent to Act For MS.
– REPORT on his history w/ Tim Reid (from WKRP in Cincinnati) being the FIRST biracial stand-up comedy duo in the U.S.
– REPORT on his book “Tim and Tom: An American Comedy in Black and White”. Talk of making this into a movie. How timely this subject is today.
– REPORT on his 51 years in show business. He is very proud of the influence Tim and Tom’s act had on the audience. Material still relevant today.
– REPORT on his NEW BOOK “Still Standing….My Journey from Streets and Saloons to the Stage, and Sinatra”.
– DISCUSSION of his life history, his show business history as expressed in his book.
– 12/12 – Em-ceeing Act for MS w/ Deana Martin, produced by Richard DeSantis and Directed by Bill Finley on CBS Channel 2, 7 PM.
– DISCUSSION of the connection between his comedy routines and the audience.