cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – December 5, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Doctor of Pharmacy; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that the CDC has SHORTENED the quarantine time to 10 days if you have NO symptoms.
– DISCUSSION of manageable risks.
– REPORT that new medications have received EUA. Hope to have first vaccines for health care workers and nursing home residents by Dec., 11.
– DISCUSSION of how long the vaccine takes to protect you. Takes the 2nd shot to make you immune. Most of the side effects come w/ the 2nd shot and might last 24 hours.
– REPORT that Rancho Mirage Library and Observatory has FREE drive-thru testing available. www.curative.com.
– DISCUSSION of the success or failure of “at home schooling”. i.e. “food insecurities”.
– DISCUSSION of how D.O.H.C. communicates on a regular basis w/ all their members.