Financial Services Segment – October 24, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
GOUGH INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 471 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #221, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of her article, “Taxes After the Presidential Election”.
– DISCUSSION that if President Trump is not re-elected the Stock Market will take a dip.
– DISCUSSION that if Joe Biden is elected he plans to increase taxes. So therefore, NOW IS THE TIME to take your personal exemption. PLAN AHEAD. Janice will help you plan to do this. TRUSTS are the product to use.
– DISCUSSION that it is a good time to think about Roth Conversions. You put it in now and have to pay taxes on it @ that point in time, but taxes are lower now, AND WHEN YOU TAKE THE MONIES OUT, THEY COME OUT TAX FREE.
– DISCUSSION of student loans. NOW there is some sort of forgiveness.
– REPORT that you might be conservative in your spending in case taxes do go up.
– REPORT that Janice will help you file for your EDD Unemployment, (may end the end of the year), your Small Business Stimulus loan, your PPP and has great success in getting it done. She charges a small fee, but it’s on monies you weren’t going to get otherwise and it’s very time consuming for her staff.
– REPORT that SBA loans are @ 3.75% for businesses and 2.75% for non-profits. Many folks do not know they are eligible. Rewarding for her to help folks w/ this possible life changing program.
– COMPLIMENTARY review of your finances from Janice.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and the Public Record. Sign up for her FREE weekly newsletter.